Wednesday, September 29, 2010

5 Questions *

There are a lot of questions i could possibly ask. First I would  need to find out the basics about the person. One question I would ask would be who are you? I would need to ask that question because if I didn't then the person reading my essay/interview would never know who I was talking about. I would ask them where they went to high school and if they graduated high school. I think that would be an important question to ask because If the reader didnt know that either then that would be a big piece missing from the point im trying to make. Another question I would ask the person I am interviewing would be when did they first go back to college? Where did they go? What made them want to go back? These are all important things the reader would need to know because, that gives information about their schooling and the facts. Where they have gone to school in the past is important information because there could be reasons why they might not of graduated or did graduate or went to a certain school. An important question that I listed above would be what made them want to go back. I think the answer to this question is very important also because if you stopped going then started going again years later or a period of time later, I think it would be interesting to know why you decided after that time to go back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment