Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Interview

I conducted my interview. My interview was with my dad and his past education and what is education is now. I dont have any questions that still remain after I finished the interview. My interview went very well I thought. Every question that I asked lead to another question and that gave me alot more information that way. I started with open ended questions like, who are you and did you graduate high school. Things like that. I conducted my interview at my house in my living room. I learned some things that I didnt already know about my father. I also learned that when you conduct an interview, when you ask one question another question can be brought out from that one.
I am going to make an outline with my information I collected to make my paper more organized. I will have to transition my interview into a paper by doing that. Some concerns that I have for this paper would be that there isn't enough information for me to write two and a half pages. I also think it might be kind of hard for me to put it into paragraph form, all the information I have. I will have to overcome these things by making an outline with alot of information. I will have to write down what will  be in each paragraph. I also think it might be somewhat hard for me to find out a thesis for my paper. I will read carefully over my information and find out the main point of my paper and my outline to find my thesis.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Savanna,

    I think that when you begin writing, you will find that you may not be able to stop especially now that you have learned some new info about your father. What might help is once you have identified a thesis, let's locate maybe three supports. For instance, your father dropped out; supporting paragraphs may include:

    1) Your father before he dropped out.
    2) Why your father dropped out; events leading up to it, his thoughts.
    3) Your father received his GED.

    What else would you like to add?

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete