Friday, September 24, 2010

Response to "Sister Flower's"

A memorable Childhood Experiance.


I remember a time in my childhood when my mom(Teresa),dad(Jim),brother(Levi),great grandmother(grandma), and I, drove all the way to Canada. We were driving there because we were going camping up there with our new camper. The drive took forever. We even had to stop and sleep for a while because it was over 24 hours of driving. We stopped at least 10 times if not more to get food or go to the restroom. I had so much fun on our trip.
My mom sat in the passenger seat while my dad drove. Me, my grandma, and Levi sat in the back seat. At the beginning i sat in the middle of the back and Levi and my grandma sat beside me. Me and my brother started arguing so my grandma had to sit between us. Levi is only 2 years older than me so we argued alot when we were younger. I was about 10 and he was about 12 when we took this trip.The most memorable experiance from this trip was when we were driving around one evening and my dad decided to turn and try to take a short cut. We got extremely lost, in a forest. It started to get darker outside and my dad was freaking out. My brother turned on the video camera without my dad knowing it was on and started recording my dad from the back seat. My dad would say things like "Guys im really startin to get scared", and "Its not funny there is bears out here". It was so funny everyone in the truck was laughing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Savanna,

    Thank you for sharing!

    I love the last line of your father's dialogue. What did he do when he found out you had recorded him?

    Picture perfect moment!

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete