Thursday, September 2, 2010

Savannas Letter of Introduction

My writing and reading past is not very great at all. I never really have liked to read.  My past teachers in high school and in middle school have tought me alot but i never really liked to do it. I only read cause i had to. In middle school and in high school we had to read a book worth a certain amount of points and then take a test about it. It wasn't that hard but I usually just waited until the last minute to do it.

  Sometimes i liked to write, if it was something interesting that i was writing about.  If i was writing about a certain topic that i enjoyed then the paper was easier for me to write. I enjoy writing letters to people and stuff like that. I also like to write about my life and the things that are going on in my life. I usually have a hard time following a specific style of writing. I think i will enjoy my english class because you dont have to write a certain way, everyone writes different and that's okay.

1 comment:

  1. HI Savanna,

    Thank you for sharing. I hope that you do enjoy this course. I understand where you are coming from with your interactions with reading and writing. Everyone does write differently and it does depend on what style you are writing for and for whom. Since this is college, we narrow it down for an academic audience, so you are actually writing academic papers. The first two papers you will write for this course are personal memoirs almost entirely, so hopefully this will come naturally to you.

    Ms. Chastain

    ReplyDelete